To install MobiLocker simply follow these instructions
- Visit the MobiLocker Play Store page and install the app.
- Open MobiLocker.
- The first time you open it you will be prompted to login. If you do not currently have a free MobiLocker account click on register. Once your account is created you can login using your username and password. Alternatively you can use your email address as the username and one of the pins below as the password.
- You will be prompted to chose a lock type. Create and confirm the lock type.
- Once you're in MobiLocker you can go to Settings -> Show notification if you wish to show the MobiLocker notification on the status bar of your phone.
- From the Applications page of MobiLocker you can see which applications the server is locking based on your plan and lock your own applications.
- 59145 – (Default) – Camera is Enabled
- 29238 – Camera is Disabled
The choices below are for when you want to automatically block all apps that are installed after MobiLocker.
- 95298 – Camera is Enabled – Newly installed apps are blocked
- 19424 – Camera is Disabled – Newly installed apps are blocked
Please be aware that MobiLocker defaults to locking all apps in the following categories as well as other apps found to contain adult content.
- Mature 17+
- Adults Only 18+
- High Maturity
- Medium Maturity
- PEGI 18
- PEGI 16
- Rated for 16+
Automatic locking of adult apps is done on a best effort basis and we offer no guarantees.