- Install BroadcastMySelf from the Google Play Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sa.broadcastmyself&hl=en) We'll demo the free version but we recommend the paid version for the ability to auto reconnect.
Start BroadcastMySelf and click on the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Adjust General Settings
- Confirm that Output mode is set to "Icecast V2 Server"
Setup Stream Settings
- Click on "Output Settings" and adjust the settings to be as follows:
- Hostname: icecast.aleph-com.net
- Port: 8000
- Path: /streamid
- Username: source
- Password: Your stream password
- MP3 Encoder Bitrate: 64kbps. If you're using something other than 64 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.